Translate

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Some old pieces

Trawling through my archives I found these pics that I took a couple of years ago and thought I'd share them with you. Enjoy!















Mooner Lisa by Nick Walker. Classic!















Charlie Brown by CyOne. Somehow makes the ultimate loser/geek look REALLY mean and hard!












Invader by Space Invader. This guy is totally refreshing in that he used materials that no-one else uses. Ceramic tiles in a mosaic of a Space Inveader. Genius!













A couple of old Banksy works now. This pink car is still in the Truman Brewery courtyard if you wanna check it out.






Sadly this Banksy is no longer there. So just call 0800 226579 to advertise here.


















Boy by Twat. Gotta just love that tag! hahahahaha
















The Krays by Twat. For those of you that don't know, the Krays were a notorious pair of East-End gangsters from the '50's and '60's. I can't imagine them popping out to Tesco's for their shopping.













Kate Moss by Jimmy (sorry Ican't remember his last name!) As you may be aware I love art that makes me laugh, and that is tongue-in-cheek.












Nigella Lawson by Jimmy whateverhisnameis again. The downtrodden man walking past adds to the pathos of this piece by pointing out that it is taking the piss!









Cans Festival (geddit?) by ? Taking the piss out of both the art and the film worlds. Double Whammy!






Big Foot by ? Nice pun.
As I said, there are plenty more pics of great art like this to come. Keep yoor eyes peeled for my updates and tell all your friends how great this blog is.
mancpete

No comments:

Post a Comment