Translate

Monday 20 May 2013

Catch-Up mk II

Here are some more pieces that need to be seen from the last couple of years... and a few recent ones!

2 of my favourite artists, Paul 'Don' Smith and Nathan Bowen. I like how nathan has incorporated his characters into Don's piece.
Don & Nathan Bowen, Redchurch St.

This made me laugh till I choked!
Unknown artist, Brick Lane


D7060, Hanbury St.

 As mentioned in my last post, I am hoping to interview DAleast for this blog soon. I posted this last time, but went back for more detailed shots.
DAleast, Piss-alley

DAleast, Piss-alley

DAleast, Piss-alley

Unknown artists, Great Eastern St.

Irony in action, Redchurch St.

Joey Gee being told he is a toy, Hanbury St.

Kaos, Vallance Rd.

Lindy Layton by Don, Hanbury St.

Unknown artist, Hanbury St.

Unknown artist, Hanbury St.

Osch, Hanbury St.

Unknown artist (Masa?), Hanbury St.

Tom by 'Don', Hanbury St.

Unknown artist, Hanbury St.

More catch-up posts to come and, as promised, an exclusive interview with DAleast! See ya! mancpete


No comments:

Post a Comment