Translate

Friday 13 September 2013

Nooks 'n' crannies

 Hi all! I'm trying to post more regularly but I am really busy with everything and running and promoting 2 music nights! Here are a few pics of street-art that I have taken in the last couple of weeks, but people ask me "Why don't you put ALL of the major pieces on your blog?" all I can say is "There are pages on tumblr and other sites to look a them, I wanna feature the lesser known works, and work that will only be there for a few days" Here are some examples of what I mean...


Cranio, Piss Alley (not its real name!) off Brick Lane. This is one of the most painted walls in the area, so it will only be there a couple of weeks max!

Dreterminated, Bacon St. off Brick Lane

Pablo Delgado, Hanbury St. off Brick Lane


Unknown artist, "Freshly Squeezed Milf", Redchurch St. Hahahahahahahhaha!

AM, Brick Lane

Mo. Brick Lane

Sell Out, Brick Lane

All 3 together, The "Audio Surveillance Zone" piece was featured in the last post I did.

There is a new prolific artist in town and he's fast becoming one of my favourites, I like the way he takes rubbish and re-cycles it, just like The Wombles!

All the following pics were taken at various spots on Hanbury St.








See ya soon! mancpete


No comments:

Post a Comment